NODA Newsletter Team
Advertisement Submission Guidelines
1. Ad Sizes, Duration, Fees are listed on the NODA Advertising Form
Required AD Format Submit
Ads in "JPG" or photo format, 300 dpi or higher resolution, and
4. Payment Full payment required with completed Advertising Form before an Ad can be published.
5. AD Publishing Notification You will be notified when your ad is published.
6. Business Card Ads E-mail business card as photo attachment, 300 dpi or higher resolution.
Questions or Assistance with Ad Sizing/Photo
8. NODA reserves the right to refuse
Photo Submission Guidelines for Newsletter
1. Photo Requirements High resolution (300 dpi or higher) in JPEG/JPG or TIFF
2. How to Send
Photos must be submitted as attachment to e-mails, and not
embedded in an
3. Cover Photos for NODA News
* Photos should Include horse bridle number when possible to be able to identify horse/rider team
* Include horses and riders from a variety of barns, stables, and trainers
* Any riders on horseback MUST be wearing a secured safety helmet
* All subjects in photos must be identified (name of horse, rider, or other persons) when submitted
* Event or show name and date must be included with
* Event or show photos may include riders, volunteers,
stable, signs, judge booths,
Article Submission Guidelines for
2. When Articles are Published
The lead editor will decide when an article will be published based
3. Articles Topic Ideas Welcomed:
aspect of training, a piece of horse related equipment, an
4. Photographs Encouraged to enhance your article. (Refer to "How to submit a Photo").
5. Deadline to Submit Articles:
10th of the month prior to the next month's issue.
7 . Submit Article(s) Submit your article and photos as e-mail attachments to Mosie-Editor@nodarider.org.
8. NODA reserves the right to determine which
articles to publish, and when.
How to submit a Classified Ad for
1. Submit Classified E-mail
or snail mail
Advise what type of Classified Ad you want
5. NODA Member Classifieds NODA member classifieds have priority.
o Classified Ad, 60 words or LESS FREE
o Classified Ad, 60 words or MORE $5.00
o 2nd Classified Ad $5.00 (runs for 2 months)
o Photo with Ad: $5.00
6. Non-NODA member Fees
o Classified Ad, 60 words or LESS $5.00
o Classified Ad, 60 words or MORE
$5.00 per month
7. Classifieds Editor Contact
Jennifer Cooper 216-469-3920
8. NODA News reserves the right to refuse a