NODA Newsletter Team
How to submit an
Advertisement for Newsletter and
1. Use the advertising form for ad size and fees.
2. Ads must be sized correctly or they will be returned for reworking.
3. The submission date is the 10th of the month prior to the next month's issue which your ad will run.
4. Advertising copy runs concurrently on the website and in the newsletter.
5. A completed
MUST accompany your payment.
6. Send your ad in jpg format by email.
7. You will be notified when it is opened and dropped into the newsletter.
8. Business Card Ads; send TWO copies of your business card for scanning.
9. Advertising Contact: Jill Voigt 216-346-2811 Classifieds@nodarider.org
10. NODA News reserves the right to refuse
How to submit an Article for the
2. Editors will make decisions on when articles will run based on the needs of NODA.
3. Articles on topics which highlight an
aspect of training, a piece of equipment, a
4. Draft the article and submit by the 10th of the month prior to the issue it will run.
5. Your article will be edited for flow,
grammar, and space constraints.
6. Realize that the article may be held
for a future issue based on space and
7. NODA specific news and reviews have top priority in the NODA News.
8. Photographs greatly enhance an article (see how to submit photos below).
9 . Articles should be sent as an attachment to an email.
10. NODA reserves the right to determine which
articles to publish.
How to submit a Photo for the Newsletter
Photos which can be used as a (two page minimum)
photo spread will receive NODA Bucks!
1. If you are taking photos at an event let the editors know.
2. Taking the horse number in the photo greatly enhances your ability to identify a horse and rider team.
3. Photograph horses and riders from a variety of barns, stables, and trainers.
4. Riders on horseback MUST be wearing a helmet at all times except as allowed by competition rules.
5. Photos must have the name of rider
and horse or subjects of the photo as the
6. The event and a caption must be included with each photograph.
7. Photo credit may be included in the caption if it is easily matched with the photo document name.
8. The photograph must be credited to the person who took the photo.
9. Take photographs of riders, volunteers, facilities, signs, and interesting things you see.
10. Cover photos: To be considered
the photo must be able to be sized to 8 ½ X 11 and have a background
11. Photos must be sent as an attachment to an e-mail and not embedded in an article or email.
12. NODA reserves the right to determine which
photos will be published.
How to submit a Classified Ad for
the Newsletter and Website
1. Contact Classifieds Editor by e-mail or in writing.
2. Include your full name, contact information and whether you are a NODA member.
3. Format the classified as you would like it published in 60 words or less.
4. NODA member classifieds have priority.
5. Classifieds requiring payment will
NOT be published or posted till the payment
6. Classifieds run concurrently on the website and in the newsletter.
7. Member classifieds will run for two months.
o One FREE classified of 60 words or less in the newsletter or on the website.
o $5.00 for two months for second classified
o Additional $5.00 for classified over 60 words
o Additional $5.00 for photo
8. Non-member classifieds run for two issues/months.
o $5.00 for a classified of 60 words or less
o Additional $5.00 per issue/month for classified over 60 words
o Additional $5.00 per issue/month for photo
9. Classifieds Contact:
Jill Voigt 216-346-2811
10. NODA News reserves the right to refuse a